Everything You Need For Your Awning Project
Located in the heart of Salt Lake City, Utah, Quinn Distribution proudly serves the entire Wasatch front, Eastern Nevada, Southern Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado. We supply a variety of products for your awning needs including Alumawood by Amerimax products. We are set up to provide all of the supplies needed to build a solid, lattice, v-pan, or carport awnings.
Quinn Distribution specializes in aluminum awning covers ranging from basic patio covers to custom lattice projects. Whether it’s individual parts and pieces or full ready-for-assembly kits, we’re here to service all your awning supply needs.
We understand that customers are the most important part of a business. It is our goal to provide you with the best product in the most simple, accurate and timely manner possible.
Not only do we provide all the necessary supplies, we offer job site delivery or warehouse pick-up.
Our experienced team will guide you through the entire process from design to completion, ensuring that you get exactly what you need for your shade structure. Contact us today for more information or assistance with your order.
Ready to Place an Order or Get a Free Estimate?
If you’re not quite sure what you need and would like assistance, schedule a consultation with our team today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Build An Awning Today!
Do-It-Yourself projects can sometimes feel overwhelming. Our ready-for-assembly kits make it easy to take on a project yourself even if you don’t have construction experience! Here are just a few of the benefits of working with Quinn Distribution on your project:
1. Affordable products and industry leading quality.
2. Create your very own outdoor oasis with custom style options for beam and rafter end cuts.
3. We offer a wide variety of colors and custom options to ensure your awning fits the style and look of your home.
4. Our ready-to-assemble kits are easy to build, no construction experience needed.
5. Durable Aluma-Shield paint system with TEFLON resulting in a low maintenance structure and long-term gloss retention.
6. Throughout your DIY project you will have access to expert advice and support from the team at Quinn Distribution.
With nearly 50 years of industry experience providing awnings, pergolas and carports to the local community, the team at Quinn Distribution is standing by, ready to provide you with the best awning supplies and materials.