Welcome to Awnings Unlimited! We are a premier awnings company in Brigham City, serving all of Northern Utah. Contact us today!
Are you looking for an awning, patio cover or carport in the Brigham City area? You’ve come to the right place. Awnings Unlimited services Brigham City, all of Northern Utah and parts of Wyoming.
Brigham City is a great place for a family to settle. In Box Elder County, Brigham City was once a manufacturing hub and economic powerhouse. Since the early 1900s, its role has been quite different. It has a population of nearly 18,000 as of the 2010 census. The city saw a surge of development during the 1950s and 1960s. Unfortunately, since then, it experienced stagnating economic growth.
The headquarters of ATK Thiokol is situated in Brigham City, as is one of Nucor Steel’s major locations (Nucor is North America’s largest steel recycler). ATK This company creates rocket boosters for the space shuttle program. In 2012, the LDS Church established its 14th Utah temple in Brigham City. The Shoshone people has also set up the central office of the Northwestern Band of the Shoshone Nation there.
There are many historical sites found in Brigham City:
- Built in 1870, the Baron Woolen Mills was responsible for producing blankets and sweaters. This building, however, burned down.
- In 1935, Cooley Memorial Hospital was established. At that time, it was the only acute care facility in the area. By 1976, the Brigham City Community Hospital was operated.
- Hotel Brigham was originally intended to accommodate railroad workers. Its first owner was the former mayor of Brigham City, James Knudson. After the Second World Water, the hotel was managed the latter’s grandson Cameron Kay Harmon.
- Brigham City Archway Sign is a favorite sight that welcomes visitors to Main Street. It was constructed in 1928 and was financed by citizens.
- The Brigham City Cooperative, an economic growth engine and mercantile institution had a general store on Main Street. The building is still there and it serves the public as a Wells-Fargo bank location; Wells-Fargo owns the building.
- The Box Elder Stake Tabernacle was erected in 1890 and rebuilt 1897, after a fire gutted it. It has been on the National Register of Historic Places since 1971 and has unique Neo-gothic architecture, with spires along each side reminiscent of facade buttresses.
Other places of interest include the Brigham City Museum-Gallery and the Box Elder Museum, which hold the art and history pieces of the city. The Golden Spike National Historic Site is situated northwest of the city while the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge is in the west.
If you need an awning for some shade from the sun, or you’d like a carport to keep that snow off your car in the winter, call us here at Awnings Unlimited, and we’ll get you set up. When you need residential or commercial awnings for any weather or occasion, Awnings Unlimited offers high-quality outdoor porch coverings. Discover reasonably priced awnings that can bring comfort outdoors.
3709 South 500 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Office hours: 9AM–5PM, Mon-Fri
Brigham City Public Power
Brigham City, UT 84302
Brigham City Water Department
1175 W 675 N, Brigham City, UT 84302
Brigham City Utility Billing
20 N Main St, Brigham City, UT 84302